In light of the most recent anti-abortion law in the state of Texas, I have designed tees that embody the spirit of freedom with the goal to inspire and empower women in our fight for reproductive rights. We are the boss of us AND our bodies! Join me as we fight to protect women’s rights everywhere!
100% of the proceeds will be donated to Lilithfund whose aim is to compassionately provide support for women’s reproductive rights.
• Loose Fit
• Material: 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Care: Machine Wash Cold
Due to the custom nature, all sales are final on these custom products.
See our Returns & Exchanges page for more details.
BODY LEGNTH (HPS)
BODY WIDTH (BUST)
• r/auntienetwork is a network of people who can help provide assistance in a handful of ways to those who need help with an abortion.
• Aidaccess consists of a team of doctors, activists and advocates for abortion rights that help people access abortion or miscarriage treatment. They send the pill worldwide for $110/90€
• Planned Parenthood Unplanned Pregnancy - A Comprehensive Guide
• Plan C provides up-to-date information on how people in the U.S. are accessing abortion pills online
• Ceinfo, Emergency Oral Contraceptive Doses for Birth Control, U.S.
• Ceinfo, Emergency Oral Contraceptive Doses for Birth Control, International
• Abortionfunds connects you with organizations that can support your financial and logistical needs as you arrange for your abortion.
• Yellowhammerfund is an abortion fund and reproductive justice organization serving Alabama and the Deep South.
• Teafund Texas Equal Access Fund provides emotional and financial support to people who are seeking abortion care.
• Gynopedia is a nonprofit organization that runs an open resource wiki for sexual, reproductive and women's health care around the world
• Womenonweb online abortion service can help you do a safe abortion with pills.
• Carafem helps with abortion, birth control and questions about reproductive healthcare. They do consultations online and send abortion pills in the mail.
• Frontera Fund makes abortion accessible in the Rio Grande Valley (Texas) by providing financial and practical support regardless of immigration status, gender identity, ability, sexual orientation, race, class, age, or religious affiliation and to build grassroots organizing power at intersecting issues across our region to shift the culture of shame and stigma.
• Buckle Bunnies Fund provide practical support for people seeking abortions. H help with transportation, funds to help with hotels, lodging costs and emergency contraceptive funds to actually go towards abortion.
• The Afiya Centers mission is to transform the lives, health, and overall well being of Black women and girls by providing refuge, education, and resources. They act to ignite the communal voices of Black women resulting in our full achievement of reproductive freedom.
• Lilithfund is the oldest abortion fund in Texas, serving the central and southern regions of the state with direct financial assistance for abortions.
• Needabortion provides resources about where to get an abortion (financial help and transportation) and how to get help getting an abortion in Texas.
• Jane’s Due Process helps minors in Texas with judicial bypass for abortion, navigate parental consent laws and confidentially access abortion and birth control. They provide free legal support, 1-on-1 case management, and stigma-free information on sexual and reproductive health.
• Fund Texas choice helps Texans equitably access abortion through safe, confidential, and comprehensive travel services and practical support.
Please beware of websites that sell fake abortion pills and fake clinics run by religious groups where they lie and spread misconceptions about abortion to trick people into keeping their fetus. They also promise help and resources that never materialize. The best way to avoid these fake clinics is learning how to recognize them, so I’m linking a couple of short documentaries on the subject that include hidden camera footage exposing their deceptive tactics:
Some of these websites may be blocked in your country by your internet service provider. You can bypass this block using a VPN like this one, it's free, safe and easy to install. To get rid of banners and pop-ups you can install uBlock Origin and Popup Blocker. They work on most browsers, on phone as well on PC and it takes a few seconds to install them.
As an artist, I paint primarily in abstract expressionism which simply means I use paint and other media to express externally what’s bubbling up in my mind, body and spirit.
My process begins by meditating and journaling, then I go directly to the canvas and begin painting without having any expectation or idea what the final product will be. I build layer after layer…letting go & covering some things…keeping others.
I have made more fugly art than I can count but I’ve turned almost all of those paintings into something I’m proud of. The act of creating alone has helped me heal and remember who the heck I am. It helped me find my smile. My joy. After almost 18 years, I now guide others in creating their own incredible, powerful HONEST art. But make no mistake, it’s not always easy...I create a lot of fugly art along the way. That’s not when I quit. That’s when I put down my brush and celebrate! I shake my booty to a happy dance that I had the courage to NOT play it safe. Then using all the tools in my toolbox, go back to canvas, and make some magic.
If you want boring paintings like everyone else, I’m not your gal. If you’re willing to get some work created in the splash zone, we’re gonna be friends.